Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year-2010


Happy New Year 2010, I'm 21 years old this year... time running so fast...can't imagine my life, I'm getting older but i don't think I'm mature enough to be 20... haha

maybe I should change my characteristics,the way i'm thinking and so on to be more mature.. speaking of a new year, everyone is asking about resolution, but I'm thinking of soul mate...

what is soul mate? who is my soul mate? when will I meet him? how is he looks like?

handsome or not? what kind of men he is?loving or irritable? is he older than me or younger than me?all these questions are always appears in my mind..

But, I couldn't find the answer... all I know is Allah knows the best for me and I believe that everything has been set up by Him.

A soulmate is somebody with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity,love,intimaty, sexuality,spirituality,and/or compatibility.This is a meaning where I got from Wiki, don't know whether it is valid or not. haha

Lastly,I hope that one day, the time will come... and of course I hope I'm ready for that.


1 comment:

  1. waniey...
    its me syeira...
    "a nice women will get a nice men"
    and u r such a nice,fabulous,fantastic girl..
    insyaAllah you will get a good one:)
    amin

    ReplyDelete