Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2009

BACKSTREET BOYS






Hype,today I'm gonna talk about my favourite boy band..



of course they are Backstreet Boys(an evergreen band)



i think they are the only band which still have a lot of fan till now,



for me, they are fabulous,fantastic and amazing.



i've listen to their music since i was in primary school..



can't remember when it is but i still remember some of their hits such as



  • As long As you love Me


  • larger Than life


  • show Me the meaning of Being Lonely(touching song)


  • Everybody


  • Drowning


but during that time i don't really know them.



it's just like enjoyed listening to them..



because for me, they all have a very good voices..



especially,Brian and Nick



Howie,Aj and Kevin, they all awesome.



I love them all.



i'm listening to them till now.



some of my current favourite songs :



  • I still


  • Inconsolable


  • Straight through my Heart


  • The One


  • Unmistakable


actually a lot of them..hehe



i wish one day i'll meet all of them. but,



of course i'll not going to their concert.



erm,that's all i guess..



TQ ya... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment